We preserve and share the great influence of my father Morihiro while remaining faithful to the technical and spiritual heritage left by the Founder Morihei Ueshiba.
We continually try to improve ourselves through the intensive and systematic practice of kihon , and we believe each training session is a unique opportunity to feel closer to the Founder. I firstly apply this permanent training to myself.
Hitohiro Saito Iwama Shinshin Aiki Shurenkai.
- Iwama Shin-Shin Aiki Shuren-kai Shin-Shin Aiki-juku
- Hitohiro SAITO
- Home Address
- 26-2 Yoshioka Kasama-shi Ibaragi-ken Japan
- 53-1 Yoshioka Kasama-shi Ibaragi-ken Japan
- Training Schedule
Morning meditation and bukiwaza (Starting time varies according to season).
Evening taijutsu (Thursdays bukiwaza + taijutsu at the Iwama Budokan).
Sunday mornings (9:00-9:45 bukiwaza, 10:00-11:00 taijutsu).
There is usually no training on Mondays.
- Admission fee
- JPY 5,000
- Monthly training fee
- JPY 9,000 per month: All evening training sessions and Sunday mornings.
JPY 10,000 per month: morning bukiwaza sessions.
JPY 6,000 per month: Sunday mornings only.
- Possible (Validation needed from Dojo Representative)
- Contact us for any inquiry related to short stays